Do you have an emergency? Call our 24/7 hotline (800) 683-1957

Covered follows the highest industry standards and uses the latest technology in water extraction to prevent future mold growth. Our IICRC technicians document materials affected by water damage and use water sensing equipment to determine its source. When upholstery, carpets, rugs, or other contents are affected, they will be taken offsite for cleaning and storage until the drying process is complete. The water extraction process may be carried out using pumps and hoses or large water extraction vehicles, depending on the amount, location, and type of water damage.

Our team uses air movers, air scrubbers, dehumidifiers, and heaters to dry to industry standards using the "In Place" drying technique. You can be sure your property is dried thoroughly, drastically reducing the threat of mold and other pathogens. Moisture testing equipment is used to determine when damaged areas are dry. Because no flood damage cleanup job is too small, we work with residential and commercial water damage customers to get them the best water damage cleanup service possible.

Whether you have basement water damage, sewage damage, burst pipes, septic backup, or anything inbetween, we've got you Covered!

Frequently Asked Questions About Water Damage Service

When are you available to help with my emergency?

Covered has technicians on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. When an emergency happens we can be there within the hour to help you through it. 

Are you licensed and insured?

Covered is fully licensed and insured as well as IICRC trained. Our technicians undergo full background checks and a rigorous training program to meet the highest industry standards. 

Who is responsible for knowing my insurance coverage?

It is your responsibility to know what your insurance will and will not cover. Don't worry though, we have worked with every insurance carrier on thousands of claims and will be able to help you figure it out. 

Do I have to work with the contractor that my insurer recommends?

As the insured, you have the right to choose whichever company that you would like to work in your home. Your insurance company may recommend a contractor, but that does not mean that you are required to use them. 

Will you help me with my insurance claim?

Yes, all you need to do is sign a contract identifying us as your selected contractor and we will negotiate directly with your insurance company. 

Do you deal directly with the insurance companies?

Yes, we can. Once you have signed the authorization making us your contractor, we will deal directly with your insurance company to make the process easier and faster for you. 

Can my items be restored?

That is dependent on the extent of the damage. Sometimes furniture, clothing, books, electronics, and even pictures can be restored. Covered has a team of specialists that will do everything they can in order to restore your valuables back to pre-loss condition. 

Where will the salvageable contents from my home go during restoration?

Once the salvageable contents of your home are cleaned, we will pack your contents properly and securely, and store them in our portable storage units on our property. If it is necessary, due to outside temperature, we can also transport them to a temperature controlled storage facility closer to your home. Once the items have been restored and your property is ready to have them back, we will deliver the contents back to you. 

Do you do both mitigation and reconstruction?

Yes, we provide both services. We have our mitigation technicians on call around the clock. Our carpenters are available as soon as the mitigation portion is complete. 

Have more Questions?